Privacy as a Company Value
At Quantification by Design Inc. DBA Lamar Health (“Lamar Health”, “we”, or “us”), we value the trust that our customers, patients, business partners, and employees place in us to appropriately use and protect information shared with us.
This Privacy Notice describes how Lamar Health collects and uses personal information about you when you visit our website as well as your choices about how personal information will be used.
By using this website, you accept the privacy practices contained in this Privacy Notice. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in full to understand our privacy practices before using this website or submitting any personal information.
This website and our business change frequently. As a result, at times it may be necessary for us to make changes to this Privacy Statement. Lamar Health reserves the right to modify this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice.
Please review this Privacy Statement periodically, and especially before you provide any Personal Data to us. Your continued use of this website after any changes or revisions to this Privacy Statement indicates your agreement with the terms of the revised Privacy Statement.
The Lamar Health Privacy Notice applies only to information collected from visitors to www.dopriorauth.com. In addition, Lamar Health affiliates and subsidiaries may have their own subdomains and websites that may not be subject to this Privacy Notice. Lamar Health business partners, ad networks, and other third parties have their own websites and privacy practices. We encourage you to read the privacy notices of all websites you visit to understand their privacy practices and your options.
What do you mean by "Personal Data"?
- Personal Data means any information, in digital, hard copy, or biometric form, that can be used alone or together with other information to directly or indirectly identify a specific living person. Personal Data includes pseudonymized, encrypted, and publicly available Personal Data, except to the extent that such categories of data do not constitute Personal Data under applicable law.
For what reasons might I share Personal Data with Lamar Health?
You may share Personal Data to receive information, opportunities, updates, or special offers from Lamar Health and its business partners. You may also contact us regarding our products or services, or someone may request products or services from us on your behalf. You might seek enrollment in one of our programs or be part of a patient or provider community that we support. In addition, some areas of this website offer interactive content, including patient education and support. Users of this website may choose to provide Personal Data to Lamar Health to take advantage of these features.
How will Lamar Health use the Personal Data I share?
We use Personal Data you provide, in accordance with your indicated preferences, to respond to requests that you make of us. We may also refer to your information to better understand your needs and how to improve our websites, products, and services. We may also use the information to contact you, including providing you with information, opportunities, updates, and special offers from Lamar Health and our business partners. We also use Personal Data for our internal business purposes, including to prepare for and conduct research and monitor the safety and efficacy of our products or services, as well as to comply with legal obligations, regulatory requirements, and our own policies and procedures.
To whom may Lamar Health disclose my Personal Data?
Lamar Health may disclose Personal Data with other entities such as affiliates, our vendors, and third parties for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement, and all other privacy-related disclosures available on our websites.
In addition, Lamar Health may disclose Personal Data about you to the above-listed categories of entities in order to:
- Communicate with, engage, and maintain relationships with vendors and third parties
- Administer this website (for example, information you submit may be processed through our web hosting company)
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and ensure compliance with the requirements of our policies and procedures (for example, to answer a subpoena)
- Prevent fraud or physical harm
- Contemplate or finalize a transaction; specifically Lamar Health may sell, buy, merge, or otherwise reorganize its businesses, and in negotiating with a third party about entering into or finalizing such an arrangement Lamar Health may need to disclose your Personal Data
How does Lamar Health protect my Personal Data?
Lamar Health has implemented reasonable precautions, including technical, physical, and administrative safeguards, to protect Personal Data collected through this website. Please be aware that regardless of the safeguards in place, no organization, including Lamar Health, can completely guarantee that your Personal Data are secure from people who might attempt to evade our security measures or intercept transmissions over the Internet. In the event that Lamar Health becomes aware that Personal Data submitted on this website has been compromised, Lamar Health will take steps to resolve the incident in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
How long will Lamar Health retain my Personal Data?
Lamar Health will only retain your Personal Data for as long as they are necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they are collected or to satisfy a legal obligation imposed on Lamar Health. Personal Data that are no longer needed for the above purposes will be deleted or anonymized. In the event Lamar Health will retain and use Personal Data for purposes not covered by the original notice, we will provide you with additional notice.
Tracking Technologies We Use
We use various technologies to collect personal information about visitors to our website. These technologies include the following:
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
- We also use local storage such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use local storage such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing local storage.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature allows you to tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked over time and across websites. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our website does not respond to web browser “Do No Track” signals.
How We Use the Personal Information Collected
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Improve the content on our website
- Provide personalized website content based on your preferences
- Communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, requests and applications and/or send important notices
- Market products and services
- Conduct surveys and research
- If you participate in surveys, we will request certain personal information from you. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. We may use a third-party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests. We will not share the personal information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
- Further develop our products and services to improve our business
How We Share Personal Information Collected
We will share personal information about visitors to our website with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Notice. Lamar Health does not sell such personal information to third parties.
- We may provide your personal information to third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as marketing communications and web analytics. These companies are authorized to use personal information about you only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose personal information about visitors to our website:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or property, protect your health and safety or the health and safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request
- If Lamar Health is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Where appropriate or legally required, we will describe how personal information about you that we collect on our website will be used and will provide choices about whether or not to allow us to engage in that use. To exercise your choice, you can contact us to correct, update, amend or request deletion of your personal information through your account representative or through the Privacy Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or the address listed
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13.
Seals, Buttons and Content from Other Companies
Our website may include seals, buttons and content links to other companies (for example, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram). These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. When you use a link to go from www.dopriorauth.com to another website, our Privacy Notice is no longer in effect. We encourage you to read the privacy notice of each website you visit.
If you have questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, our information handling practices, or any other aspect of privacy and security of your personal information, please email us at email@example.com.
You may also write to us at:
ATTN: Privacy Officer
309 Waller Street, San Francisco, CA 94117